- Asian Press Review
- State Building State Fragility Monitor
- Identity Reformulations in the Special Administrative Region of Macao
- Democratisation, Economic lessons and EU accession: what Portugal and Turkey can learn from one another (DEEPT)
- CRISEA - Competing Regional Integrations in Southeast Asia (Horizon 2020)
Identity Reformulations in the Special Administrative Region of Macao
Professor Doutor Carlos Piteira
Teresa Almeida e Silva
Rita Botelho dos Santos
Recently, the Special Administrative Region of Macao (SARM) has been an excellent location for studies of the social changes that have been taking place in China. The SARM lends specificity to the region and constitutes an important case study of the modernisation in the East in general and China in particular.
- To ascertain the impacts of modernisation in the Macao SAR's reformulation and the emergence of its identity.
- To further knowledge on the identity trajectories resulting from modernisation in the People's Republic of China via Macao's micro-system.